In her new position, Perry will oversee all marketing and communication initiatives with a goal of driving leads to affiliates, building brand awareness and delivering brand value. She will lead strategy development for key marketing initiatives including national advertising, event marketing, product and program marketing as well as PR and internal communications, all with the goal of fostering market share growth.
Perry succeeds Chris Trick, who moved to a Senior Vice President role within Realogy Franchise Group, overseeing the marketing and adoption of Realogy’s Zap technology platform.
PERRY’S CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Led execution of ERA Real Estate’s brand reimaging campaign which resulted in increased brand awareness and intent to recommend.
- Created revenue-generating programs in support of building systems and tools to support the overall growth strategy of ERA by driving new and existing revenue streams, facilitating recruiting efforts and significantly increasing market share.
- Successfully operated her own franchised business for four years, with a strong emphasis on marketing, operations and relationship building.
- Launched the first customer loyalty program at Avis Budget Car Rental Group.
- Led expansion of Scholastic Book Club’s brand offerings through strategic partnerships, new products, product line extensions and increased brand awareness.
“Dawn Perry has a proven track record in developing and executing effective marketing programs across multiple platforms and audiences. She is extremely well-positioned to leverage her marketing savvy, keen analytical mind and in-depth knowledge of our programs and platforms to support future growth for the ERA brand, brokers and sales agents.”
Sue Yannaccone, President & CEO, ERA Real Estate
“Over the course of my career spanning a variety of industries, I have combined my passion for innovation with my ability to leverage data to foster positive customer connections that result in lasting brand relationships. This will be a keen focus of mine as ERA Real Estate leverages an innovative marketing approach to enhance its value proposition for its affiliated agents and brokers in an increasingly competitive landscape.”
Dawn Perry, Senior Vice President of Marketing, ERA Real Estate
Perry joined ERA Real Estate in 2010 as Senior Director of Business development, overseeing consumer-facing programs as well as franchisee tools and systems on the operations side of the business. In 2013, she assumed the role of Senior Director of Marketing, and played a pivotal role in executing the brand’s 2014 reimaging campaign. In that capacity, she created a universal brand standard to strengthen brand awareness and enhance consumer perception. In 2014, Perry was promoted to Vice President of Brand Marketing.
Prior to joining ERA Real Estate, Perry successfully ran her own Little Gym franchise for four years, rebuilt the marketing acquisition and retention strategy at Avis Budget Car Rental Group and significantly expanded the Scholastic Book Club’s brand.
EDUCATION AND INTERESTS
- Bachelor of Arts – Business Administration – James Madison University
- Master Chef Certification – The French Culinary Institute
ERA Real Estate is an innovative franchising leader in the residential real estate industry with 45 years of experience in developing consumer-oriented products and services. The ERA network includes more than 37,000 affiliated brokers and sales associates and more than 2,350 offices throughout the United States and 30 countries and territories. Each office is independently owned and operated. ERA Real Estate is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global provider of real estate services. ERA Real Estate information is available at www.ExploreERA.com.
ERA Real Estate