MADISON, N.J., Oct. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — ERA Real Estate, a global franchising leader within the AnywhereSM portfolio of brands, continues its 2022 growth momentum with the addition of 12 new U.S.-based companies and two international master franchise agreements. Recently named one of 2022's Fastest Growing Franchises by Entrepreneur, the ERA® brand's value proposition continues to be reaffirmed, with 14 companies renewing franchise agreements with the brand. Additionally, this year, several ERA affiliated companies executed strategic mergers and acquisitions to create greater synergies, increase market share and expand service areas.
The ERA brand recently celebrated the network's continued expansion at Ignite 2022, its annual affiliated brokerage leadership conference held Oct. 12-14 in Miami, Fla. The strong focus on growth permeated throughout the three-day event as attendees took advantage of exclusive business planning workshops, industry thought leadership and gained deeper insight into the role marketing and branding plays in company and agent success.
During the conference, the ERA brand also announced its new wellness initiative, Prosper with Team ERA. This new multi-faceted program is designed to help affiliated brokers and agents prosper in all areas of life. Developed in partnership with wellness consultants, Prosper with Team ERA will offer insights and resources with the goal of helping real estate professionals make healthier decisions in their day-to-day work and life commitments. The program includes unique access to curated content, discounted group coaching programs and live webinars covering the topics of stress management, nutrition, exercise and sleep.
"For 50 years, ERA Real Estate has remained steadfast in our commitment to growth, innovation and collaboration," said Sherry Chris, president and CEO of ERA Real Estate. "Our vibrant culture, combined with the technology and resources to help build successful companies, gives our affiliates a strong competitive advantage. In a dynamic market, the brand also recognizes it is critical to ensure it serves the evolving needs of real estate entrepreneurs. Our wellness initiative is just one example of how we are educating, inspiring and motivating our network to carve a path forward to an exciting future."
Below is a list of recent new ERA Real Estate affiliates, renewals and strategic mergers and acquisitions.
- ERA Foster & Bond – Atlanta, Georgia
- Coral Shores Realty ERA Powered – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- ERA Real Estate Modo – Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Godwyn Realty ERA Powered – New Orleans, Louisiana
- ERA Venture Real Estate – Eastern Tennessee
- ERA Petkus Weiss Real Estate – Dayton, Ohio
- ERA Next Level Real Estate – La Crosse County, Wisconsin
- ERA Treanor Real Estate – Central Connecticut
- ERA Shelman Realty – Northern Idaho
- ERA Home 2 Home – Boise, Idaho
- Graf Real Estate ERA Powered – Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- PowerMark Properties ERA Powered – Biloxi, Mississippi
- ERA Uruguay
- ERA Spain
- ERA Weeks & Browning Realty, Inc. – Montgomery, Alabama
- ERA Chappell & Associates Realty – Clarksville, Tennessee
- ERA The Real Estate Store – Imperial, California
- ERA Martin & Associates – Chillicothe, Ohio
- ERA Naper – Naperville, Illinois
- ERA North Orange County – Yorba Linda, California
- ERA Advantage Realty – Port Charlotte, Florida
- ERA One Source Realty – Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
- ERA Richmond Real Estate Service – Meadville, Pennsylvania
- ERA Realty Central – Sparks, NV
- ERA Boniakowski Real Estate – Green Brook, New Jersey
- ERA American Towne Realty – Toms River, New Jersey
- ERA Live Moore – Charlotte, North Carolina
- ERA Landmark – Bozeman, Montana
Consolidations, mergers, acquisitions and roll-ins were key strategies for helping to fuel growth for existing ERA affiliated companies. Examples include:
- ERA Dawson-Bradford, Co., Realtors, in Bangor, Maine, welcomed ERA Cousens Realty in Rockland and Camden, Maine, to expand service to approximately 50 miles of Coastal Maine.
- ERA Brokers Consolidated in Utah and Nevada incorporated the operations of ERA Donahoe Realty in Temecula, Calif., and ERA Colonial Real Estate in Austin and San Antonio, Texas to increase operational efficiencies across the combined companies.
- Coral Shores Realty ERA Powered in Fort Lauderdale joined the brand in March of 2022, incorporating the business operations of Fort Lauderdale based ERA Infinity Properties at the time of affiliation.
- Tomlin St Cyr ERA Powered in Tampa Bay grew its presence by acquiring Gulf Shores Realty in Venice.
- Hunt Real Estate ERA expanded its Phoenix presence with a local acquisition.
- First Service Realty ERA Powered in Miami rolled in a local office to increase market share.
- ERA Realty Central in Sparks, Nevada, added a company in Reno.
- ERA Real Solutions Realty bolstered its Cincinnati presence by rolling in a local competitor.
ERA Real Estate knows that real estate is as local as it gets. We believe that our core business values of collaboration, innovation, diversity and growth are needed more than ever. As a global leader in the residential real estate industry for nearly 50 years, the ERA brand features a powerful network of like-minded entrepreneurs supported by the brand's game-changing technology, products and powerful lead generation.
The ERA Real Estate network includes more than 40,000 affiliated brokers and independent sales associates and approximately 2,390 offices throughout the United States and 33 other countries and territories.
ERA Franchise Systems LLC (www.ERA.com) which operates the ERA Real Estate system, is a subsidiary of Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (NYSE: HOUS), a global provider of real estate services. ERA Real Estate information is available at www.ExploreERA.com.
ERA Real Estate
ERA Real Estate
SOURCE ERA Real Estate