Air National Guard Veteran Brings Decades of Hyperlocal Sales Experience to the ERA® Network
MADISON, N.J., (Feb. 7, 2024) — ERA® Real Estate, a global franchising leader within the Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (NYSE: HOUS) portfolio of brands, announced today its latest affiliation with ERA Top Agent Realty, a veteran-owned full-service company that has assisted residents across Southeastern Louisiana and Mississippi since 2008.
Based in Slidell, the brokerage specializes in a wide range of real estate services, particularly in the Greater New Orleans metropolitan area as well as parts of the Mississippi Gulf Coast. The affiliated agents at ERA Top Agent Realty have developed valuable knowledge about the wide variety of properties that the region is home to. They are more than comfortable assisting clients with buying and selling traditional residential properties, as well as luxury homes, rentals, and investment properties.
Current broker/owner Stephen Molero was a salesman long before he was a real estate professional. Growing up, he worked at his mother’s interior design firm where he would meet, greet and build relationships with his family’s local clientele. As an adult, Molero spent 31 years in the LA Air National Guard and served three separate deployments before eventually returning to his client-facing roots as a property investor and licensed Realtor. In 2009, he officially became managing broker of ERA Top Agent Realty and four years later, he fully purchased the firm.
Now as part of the ERA Real Estate network, Molero and his full-service company’s affiliated agents will be able to utilize the brand’s robust business-building tools and leverage the most up-to-date marketing programs to connect buyers and sellers. Molero has already established strong roots in both the southeastern Louisiana and southern Mississippi real estate markets and now has plans to use ERA Real Estate’s brand recognition to expedite future growth and provide additional infrastructure to support new and prospective agents.
In addition to his sales prowess, Molero is also an expert recruiter, largely thanks to his reputation as a top independent agent in the region as well as his company’s appealing business mantra; “the top agents work at Top Agent Realty.” Molero’s office radiates a family-like atmosphere, where every agent is committed to pushing one another to do more for their clients. The ERA Top Agent Realty brokerage understands that agent integrity is paramount, and every decision is made with the client’s best interest in mind.
Residents of Slidell are located conveniently between New Orleans and the heart of the Mississippi Gulf Coast, Biloxi. The region is home to a diverse array of properties, ranging from coastal oceanfront homes to inland country manors at a price point well below the national average. Major employment opportunities are also conveniently located nearby, such as the Boeing Company, NASA’s Stennis Space Center, and numerous retail and tourism attractions located roughly 30 minutes away in New Orleans. Those who get to call Slidell home can enjoy some of the richest cultural offerings in America while also being able to choose exactly the type of lifestyle they want.
- Molero intends to leverage his company’s affiliation with ERA® Real Estate to connect with more clients across both states in his service area, as well as to provide his agents with a more robust and reliable network infrastructure.
- Molero plans to recruit more agents to grow his brand name in the region. His focus on recruitment will be supported by the attraction of the ERA brand’s highly engaged global referral network and the brand’s state-of-the-art technology suite, including the MoxiWorks® platform, which supports the delivery of a seamless, fast, connected client experience that can help drive business and boost productivity.
- Team ERA University will support organic growth through increased productivity as agents access the extensive professional development resources in the brand’s proven learning platform.
- ERA Top Agent Realty is also in the process of expanding physically with the opening of a new office location featuring additional conference rooms, personal office space and a 50-60-person classroom where agents can learn and collaborate in person.
- Agents will also benefit from the ERA brand’s consumer-focused marketing programs such as TextERA, an effective lead generation tool that transforms yard signs into interactive property marketing, and the automated ERA Buyer and Seller Follow-Up Programs that help agents keep in touch with clients after the transaction, which can lead to referrals and repeat business.
- ERA Top Agent Realty is already well-connected with multiple local non-profit organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, and more specifically, its women-only build teams, the Rosies.
- According to com®, the median home list price in Slidell, Louisiana is $271,000.
“Like many of our other broker/owners, Stephen knew that he was an entrepreneur before he ever knew that he was primed to be a real estate professional. He effortlessly builds relationships, connects with clients and attracts people to his personal brand – all of which make him the perfect fit for ERA Real Estate. His innate people skills have made him a top independent agent in his market and also prime him for future success which ERA Real Estate is incredibly excited to be a part of. We want to lend our services to help Stephen and his company continue to grow in some of the most popular markets in Louisiana and Mississippi, while also embracing the natural people-driven sales prowess that has gotten him to where he is today.”
– Alex Vidal, president of ERA Real Estate
“We’re incredibly proud of the growth we’ve experienced to date and the reputation that we’ve built along the way, but we know it’s time to take our operation to the next level. As a firm operating across two states, it takes not only well-designed infrastructure but also incredible brand recognition to stand out in every market we serve. Marketing and recruiting via word of mouth as an independent brokerage can only generate so much success, however, ERA Real Estate provides both the networking and onboarding services to elevate our existing processes. We get to not only benefit from the offerings of a nationally recognized brand, but we also get to do so while maintaining our local reputation and operating in the way that we know is best for our local clients.”
– Stephen Molero, broker/owner of ERA Top Agent Realty
About ERA Real Estate
ERA® Real Estate knows that real estate is as local as it gets. We believe that our core business values of collaboration, innovation, diversity and growth are needed more than ever. As a global leader in the residential real estate industry for nearly 50 years, ERA features a powerful network of like-minded entrepreneurs supported by the brand’s game-changing technology, products and powerful lead generation.
The ERA Real Estate network includes more than 43,000 affiliated brokers and independent sales associates and approximately 2,400 offices throughout the United States and 36 other countries and territories.
ERA Franchise Systems LLC (www.ERA.com) which operates the ERA Real Estate system, is a subsidiary of Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (NYSE: HOUS), a global provider of real estate services. ERA Real Estate information is available at www.ERA.com.
© 2024 ERA Franchise Systems LLC. All rights reserved. ERA® and the ERA Logo are registered service marks owned by ERA Franchise Systems LLC. ERA Franchise Systems LLC
ERA Real Estate