MADISON, N.J., May 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, today announced the selection of 15 emerging technology companies that will compete live to be named the most innovative technology product or service designed for the real estate industry at the 4th annual Realogy FWD Innovation Summit on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at Realogy’s headquarters in Madison, New Jersey. The Company also announced that Inman, a real estate industry news and information leader, will be the exclusive broadcast partner of the 2016 Realogy FWD Innovation Summit.
The winner of this year’s FWD competition will receive a $25,000 cash prize as well as a coveted placement in the ZAPStoreSM, an innovative app and service marketplace launched in 2015 and directly integrated within the Realogy Franchise Group’s proprietary ZAPSM platform for its affiliated brokers and sales professionals.
"We’re excited by the quality of this year’s technology entrepreneurs, and we look forward to having them present to our executives, franchisees and brand leaders assembled at our headquarters for the event," said Alex Perriello, president and CEO of the Realogy Franchise Group. "We are also pleased to showcase our FWD Innovation Summit for the industry via the live stream hosted by Inman."
Inman will host a live streaming video feed of the daylong event on its website, marking the first time that FWD content will be shared online. The live stream will be open and accessible to anyone visiting the Inman.com site.
2016 Realogy FWD Contestants:
The 15 companies, which Realogy selected from a pool of more than 125 applicants, are as follows (shown in alphabetical order):
- ASK DOSS – An artificial intelligence-powered real estate advisor designed for real estate professionals with a voice-controlled natural language interface. (Houston, TX)
- CallAction – A mobile web application to automate the tracking and engagement of inbound calls across all marketing channels. (Los Angeles, CA)
- First – Uses predictive analytics and big data to unearth actionable insights for real estate professionals to identify their best potential clients from within their existing network. (Durham, NC)
- Gabriel – Automates client appreciation and retention through personalized follow-ups with gifts and cards. (New York, NY)
- GetRiley – Provides real estate professionals with a 24/7 concierge team that responds to leads via text message in under two minutes. (New York, NY)
- HipPocket – A communications platform with a suite of products to create collaboration networks for real estate agents, brokerages and industry associations. (Dallas, TX)
- Loft47 – Provides a digital solution for outsourced transaction processing services and accounting support for real estate brokerages. (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Millie – Provides military families with information and on-the-ground support to ease the stress when it’s time for their next move or permanent change of station (PCS). (Arlington, VA)
- New Story – A fully transparent charitable giving platform that funds life-saving homes, transforming slums into sustainable communities. (San Francisco, CA)
- Preclose – A mobile-first transaction management app, designed to simplify the way agents manage closings and turn clients into advocates. (Charleston, SC)
- Quikshow – A mobile app that allows real estate professionals to post a showing opportunity and have other available, nearby agents bid to show the property to their clients. (Frisco, TX)
- Relola – A search portal that gives agents a platform to demonstrate their expertise and connect with buyers and sellers by providing property previews for the listings of other agents. (Emeryville, CA)
- Roofshoot – A video app customized for real estate agents to create, edit, upload and publish property tours, community and agent profiles in a guided format that makes it simple. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Skyler360 – An artificial intelligence-powered lead management and follow-up software platform. (Houston, TX)
- Toor – A modern scheduling tool and lockbox that interact to seamlessly connect buyers, sellers and agents all in one place. (Dallas, TX)
More information is available online at realogyfwd.com, including video highlights from the 2015 Realogy FWD Innovation Summit, as well as a complete list of past winners and participants.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby’s International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy’s franchise system members operate approximately 13,600 offices with more than 257,200 independent sales associates conducting business in 110 countries and territories around the world. NRT LLC, Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage, is the largest residential brokerage company in the United States, operates under several of Realogy’s brands and also provides related residential real estate services. The Company also owns Cartus, a prominent worldwide provider of relocation services to corporate and affinity clients, and Title Resource Group, a leading provider of title, settlement and underwriting services. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.