MADISON, N.J., June 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), the largest full-service residential real estate services company in the United States, today announced the appointment of Katrina L. Helmkamp as Chief Executive Officer of Cartus Corporation, its relocation services subsidiary. Helmkamp has more than 27 years of leadership experience in business strategy, operations, product development, technology and innovation across multiple sectors. She will report directly to Realogy Chief Executive Officer and President Ryan Schneider and begin effective July 9, 2018.
CLICK TO TWEET:
Katrina Helmkamp appointed new CEO of @Cartus Corporation, the relocation services subsidiary of @Realogy https://ctt.ac/e47aQ
- Helmkamp has served as CEO of two privately held companies. In these roles she accelerated product innovation, shifted toward more digital and social marketing, built strong leadership teams, and led with technology and data. Most recently, she has been CEO of Lenox Corporation, a market leader in quality tabletop and giftware. From 2010 to 2014, she was CEO of SVP Worldwide, the global leader in sewing machines.
- From 2007 to 2010, she led teams at Whirlpool Corporation, including as Senior Vice President, North America Product.
- From 2005 to 2007, Helmkamp held leadership roles at ServiceMaster. She served as President of Terminix with 10,000 associates, 2 million customers and $1B in revenues from both company-owned and franchised locations,
- In addition to her executive experience, Helmkamp was a partner for six years at The Boston Consulting Group.
- She is a member of the Board of Directors for publicly traded IDEX Corporation.
- "Katrina Helmkamp is an experienced CEO who has built her career leading companies through transformations. She has led global teams, knows how to build and launch new products, and understands the evolving technology and data landscape. Katrina has a strong business background with substantial expertise developing strategies, driving growth, and recruiting and developing great talent. She will be responsible for improving Cartus’ top- and bottom-line performance, while leading Cartus’ technology and process transformation. I am incredibly excited for our Cartus clients and customers for what Katrina will bring to their experiences. Katrina will also work closely with Realogy’s other business leaders to help drive our aggressive change agenda across the company."
– Ryan Schneider, Realogy CEO and President
- "I am excited to join Realogy as CEO of Cartus. I look forward to helping the Company fully leverage its technology and data scale, and to lead a technology and process transformation that will better support Cartus’ client and customer expectations for speed, digital delivery and efficiency. It’s a tremendous opportunity to work with the Cartus team, and with Ryan Schneider and the Realogy leadership team, as we focus on driving business results."
– Katrina L. Helmkamp, Cartus CEO
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of residential real estate services in the U.S. that is focused on empowering independent sales agents to best serve today’s consumers. Realogy delivers its services through its well-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby’s International Realty® as well as NRT, Cartus, Title Resource Group and ZapLabs, an in-house innovation and technology development lab. Realogy’s fully integrated business model includes brokerage, franchising, relocation, mortgage, and title and settlement services. Realogy provides independent sales agents access to leading technology, best-in-class marketing and learning programs, and support services to help them become more productive and build stronger businesses. Realogy’s affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,800 independent sales agents in the United States and approximately 98,200 independent sales agents in approximately 115 other countries and territories. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
For more than 60 years, Cartus has provided trusted guidance to organizations of all types and sizes that require global relocation solutions. Providing the full spectrum of relocation services, including language and intercultural training, Cartus serves more than half of the Fortune 50 and has moved employees into and out of 185 countries. Cartus is part of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services. To find out how our greater experience, reach, and hands-on guidance can help your company, visit www.cartus.com; read our blog; or click www.realogy.com for more information.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. All statements, other than those of historical fact, contained in this report are forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, statements regarding the strategic plans of Realogy Holdings Corp. (the "Company"), including those related to technology and process. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Realogy Holdings Corp. to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements, including that there can be no assurance that the Company’s strategic plans will be successfully implemented or result in the anticipated benefits to the Company as well as those discussed in the Company’s filings with the SEC. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release and, except to the extent required by applicable securities laws, the Company expressly disclaims any obligation to update or revise any of them to reflect actual results, any changes in expectations or any change in events. For additional information concerning risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to differ from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements, and risks to the Company’s business in general, please refer to Realogy Holdings Corp.’s SEC filings, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2017 and its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended March 31, 2018.
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.