MADISON, N.J., March 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) today issued the 2017 Realogy Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report, highlighting the progress the Company has made during the past year in contributing to society by supporting the well-being of its employees, global communities and the environment, while reflecting its purpose of opening doors for people across the world. The report cover features a photograph of a new community being built in Ahuachapán, El Salvador, through the Company’s support for New Story, an innovative charity organization.
Read the Realogy 2017 CSR Report.
"As a global leader in the real estate services industry, we take pride in our responsibility of bringing the dream of homeownership to individuals and families in communities across the nation and around the world — and our people actively support numerous causes that provide shelter and answer life’s basic needs," said Richard A. Smith, Realogy’s chairman, chief executive officer and president. "We are proud of our employees and affiliated agents helping to provide for a better future through their service to others and the stewardship of our environment."
The Realogy CSR Report summarizes a variety of initiatives the Company has made in the areas of ethics and compliance, employee wellness, workplace, marketplace diversity, community outreach and environmental stewardship.
Key 2016 Highlights
- Realogy has been recognized by Ethisphere Institute as being among the World’s Most Ethical Companies® for six consecutive years, including 2017.
- Across its three largest company locations, Realogy recycled 230 tons of commingled waste.
- Realogy offered a cumulative year-long incentive campaign to boost employee engagement in wellness activities.
- The Company quadrupled the number of Employee Resource Groups to help drive diversity initiatives across the organization.
- Realogy continued its strong support for real estate associations that promote inclusion and understanding of diverse viewpoints, by appearing as speakers, panelists and moderators at industrywide conferences – with several company representatives holding volunteer leadership posts for these associations and events.
- In partnership with the Realogy Charitable Foundation, Realogy facilitated total philanthropic donations of more than $10 million – and totaling over $93 million since 2006.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby’s International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy’s franchise system members operate approximately 14,100 offices with more than 273,200 independent sales associates conducting business in 112 countries and territories around the world. NRT LLC, Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage, is the largest residential brokerage company in the United States, operates under several of Realogy’s brands and also provides related residential real estate services. Realogy also owns Cartus, a prominent worldwide provider of relocation services to corporate and affinity clients, Title Resource Group (TRG), a leading provider of title, settlement and underwriting services and ZapLabsSM, its innovation and technology development subsidiary. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
Media Contact: Kathy Borruso, Kathy.email@example.com (937) 407-5041
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.