BOISE, Idaho and SANDPOINT, Idaho, May 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — TitleOne, a leading full-service title and settlement services provider, has acquired the assets of Sandpoint Title Insurance, Inc. in Sandpoint, Idaho.
Founded in 1983, Sandpoint Title employs 14 team members. The Sandpoint Title team has a long-standing history of delivering excellent service to the Bonner County market—which is aligned with TitleOne’s commitment to expand services to customers throughout Idaho and the Northwest. Tom Williams, Sandpoint’s former owner, is a 40-year veteran in the industry.
- Sandpoint Title’s former principals Tom and Lonnie Williams will continue with the business. Tom will continue in an advisory role while Lonnie will manage the business’ day-to-day operations as Vice President and Team Leader.
- Sandpoint Title Insurance will transition to the TitleOne brand.
- By joining forces with TitleOne, the Sandpoint Title business is now part of TRG’s national network of title and settlement services companies.
- Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
"We saw a strategic opportunity to increase our footprint and become the leading title company in the region. We are excited about a collaboration of two teams with a rich history centered on culture and customer service. Adding the Sandpoint Title business to the TitleOne family will expand our servicing capability into more counties in North Idaho and allow us to expand our tools and services with those customers."
– Jason Vickrey, President, TitleOne
"This is a win for both organizations. We have a similar philosophy of treating our customers and employees with respect and integrity. We’re very excited and fortunate to join forces with TitleOne, and look forward to adding TitleOne’s innovative technology, breadth of experience and knowledge to the services we provide to our clientele."
– Tom Williams, President, Sandpoint Title
Founded in 2000, TitleOne has grown to become Idaho’s choice for title and escrow services, and now serves Ada, Canyon, Blaine, Boise, Bonner, Bonneville, Butte, Gem, Kootenai, Minidoka, Cassia, Twin Falls, Jefferson, Jerome, Gooding and Lincoln counties with 15 locations and more than 225 employees. For nine consecutive years, TitleOne has been named among the top 10 "Best Places to Work in Idaho" in the large employer category. For more information on TitleOne visit https://www.titleonecorp.com/.
TitleOne is owned by Title Resource Group LLC (TRG), a full-service title, settlement and vendor management services company serving real estate companies, corporations and financial institutions in support of residential and commercial real estate transactions. TRG operates in 48 states and the District of Columbia and provides closing services in all 50 states.